John Moodey has been re-elected as the leader of the Democratic Alliance (DA) in Gauteng. His immediate task is to prepare the party for the 2019 General elections in the province.
The party held its Elective Congress in Gauteng at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand over the weekend to elect the team that will lead it to the 2019 general elections.
The 1 300 delegates from across the province elected a leadership collective, which will lead the party’s campaign.
DA’s elected Gauteng leadership:
- Provincial Leader: John Moodey
- Provincial Chairperson: Mike Moriarty
- Provincial Deputy Chairperson: Bongani Nkomo
- DAWN Provincial Chairperson: Suzanne Clarke
- DAY Provincial Chairperson: Pogiso Mthimunye